Vertronix GM TECH2 Pro Kits
The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides
support for on-board diagnostics on GM systems 1992 thru 2012.
1.Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most
comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM
2. Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru
3. Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool
4. Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5. RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future
devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6. Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record
for later review.
7. Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they
8. Bi-directional the authentic GM 1992-current year software will
provide full bi-directional control when performing power train,
chassis, and body diagnostics.
9. Vetronix Tech 2 Specifications
11. Microprocessor: 32 bit, 16 MHz
12.Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for
13. Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
14. Screen: 3.8* 8 backlit monochrome with full graphics
capability: 320*40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at
once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area
Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a
vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash
and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between
the Tech 2 Flashes diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once
the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle
applications, even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD
I and OBD II.
The following GM vehicles utilize the CAN interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick Lacrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet Trailblazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)